King George County Constitutional Militia
King George, Virginia
Militia Muster Call - 17 October 2020
Volunteers from the Unorganized Militia of King George County, defined in Virginia Code §44-1 as “all able-bodied residents of the Commonwealth…, who are at least 16 years of age” have been called to muster at the usual private property location in King George, Virginia on 17 October 2020 at 10:00 AM.
The purpose of the muster is to preserve tranquility, peace, and civil order by beginning to organize volunteers in the event that the full organization of the militia is required to defend the rights and liberties of the citizens of King George County.
Those attending the muster must adhere to the following instructions:
- Volunteers will be required to provide their name and contact information for future training and musters if they are necessary. The roster of volunteers will not be provided to any state or federal agency or publicly listed in any way.
- Volunteers must be able to lawfully possess a firearm under current law.
- Volunteers should bring their valid concealed carry permit.
- Volunteers should bring an unloaded semi-automatic rifle that is in good working order. Volunteers may bring any firearm of their choice if they do not possess a rifle. An AR-15 platform rifle is preferred.
- The muster will include an inspection of arms to assess serviceability and safety. NO magazines are to be inserted into any rifle and the rifle’s bolt must remain locked open. The use of a chamber safety flag is strongly encouraged.
- Open and legal concealed carry of pistols is encouraged. Pistols should remain holstered except for an emergency.
- Volunteers less than 18 years of age must attend with a parent or legal guardian.
- Volunteers who do not possess a firearm or wish to avoid the personal use of arms are encouraged to attend if they are willing to serve in a support capacity for the county militia.
- Anyone attending the muster as a volunteer or in a support capacity will not wear any clothing containing political messages; shall carry no signs; and shall only carry, wear or display the flag of the United States, the flag of the Commonwealth of Virginia, or the flag of King George County.
- Volunteers from neighboring counties or other communities within the Commonwealth of Virginia may present themselves as volunteers and provide contact information, but must identify their status as non-residents of King George County.
Registration will begin at 10:00 AM regardless of weather. At 10:30 there will be an address from the organizers of the muster. This muster will be a historic event and will demonstrate the will and resolve of the people of King George County and the Commonwealth of Virginia to defend our rights, resist tyranny, and secure for our posterity and ourselves those liberties that have been purchased with the blood and treasure of generations of Virginians.
Arms Inspection during arrival
- Long guns unloaded, no magazine
- Pistol carry - may be loaded, must remain holstered
Submitting Enlistment form
- Information gathering
- Sign volunteer form
- Sign Oath
See you at the muster! Sic Semper Tyrannis!
For more information email King George County Constitutional Militia at: firstname.lastname@example.org